To learn...

Aujourd'hui, je suis allé a l'école. Ce matin, j'ai voulu boire des thé mais j'ai dû aller a l'école parce que j'ai été presque retard.

Well, apart from practicing my sub-par French skills I have been reviewing what I have learned in my Physics 11 class.
Velocity of Sound in Air:
331 + 0.6T m/s
T = temperature

So, it would mean that in room temperature ( 20 degrees) the velocity of sound would be:
331 + 0.6(20) m/s = 343 m/s

I thin k that I am beginning to understand how to work the formulas we have learned about wavelengths, periods, and frequencies.

Velocity of waves = wavelength*frequency

f = 1/T
T = 1/f
1= Tf

T in this case would be the period of the waves, and (f) would be the frequency.

Anyhow, I also noticed that my English teacher somewhat resembles my grade 7 elementary school teacher in a few ways. For example:
They both like to contradict themselves.
They both have similar hair styles.
They both have accents!
and... so on.
So, I may conclude that you will NEVER get away from the people you try to get away from, therefore you MUST learn to tolerate and work with these people and use them to your advantage.

0 comments: