First Post

Here, I sip my cold milk tea and make my first post.

I am sure many may wonder why I named this place "life is All Purpose". I am also sure many others can figure out it's meaning. When you think about life, you can say that what you put into your life will be what you get out of it. You only have one life and it's all purpose. You can do whatever you want with it. Mold it any shape you want. Watch it fall and bring it back up. Watch it rise and let it crumble. There are many paths to take with Life. You can follow others or take your life where you want to go. Many paths are yet to be stepped upon. Many people travel the road taken, but what about the road not taken? Life, it is risky, but you only have one to play with. Here, I shall sip my cold milk tea (hot on other days), and write about the events that happen during my life upon this all-purpose blog.

I guess that did not answer the question to why I name this the way I named it. Well, in fact, I was bored and thought the name sounded sorta kinda cool.

0 comments: