Woah, Sudden Post Floodage!

Yes, I went from a few posts to +24. Strange, yes?

Well, not strange at all! I just decided to merge my old posts from my previous blog into this blog. This was a random decision that I made a few minutes ago. This is how I came to that decision.

Firstly, I decided to head back to my old friend Cantr II. I found that one of my characters had died a rather pitiful death: he starved. I also found out that I wasn't banned from the IRC anymore.

Secondly, I checked out the Cantr forum and discovered that my avatar and signature were not working. This was due to the fact that I had moved all my avatars and signatures in my photobucket account into one folder for easier access. Upon discovering this, I also discovered that I had a link to my old blog from my profile, and out of curiosity... I clicked on the link.

Anyhow, I decided that I shouldn't bury my old posts into the realm of unknown so I merged them here. I think the reason why I didn't do it before was because I was too lazy to learn how to export my posts and import them into my current blog.

The reason why I had originally started a new blog was because I wanted to leave behind all the politics I had on my old blog. Namely all the Tibet related posts I had on there. Those were posted while I was obviously upset about the whole situation and had not really thought it through before posting what I had posted. Anyways, I do not believe in censoreship and hiding old things so I decided to merge them here. If you want to know about my current stand on the whole Tibet situation... well, maybe I'll make a post in the future.

0 comments: