Go the whole way.

I have been toying with the question of "What if I got a tattoo?"

If I were to get a tattoo I would wait until I actually got a job. I think it would be pretty awesome to become a doctor with a tattoo, but I guess I would have to avoid becoming a pediatrician or something like that. "OMG the doctor has a tattoo mom, so can I get one?" Oh well, I'd lose my job if I did get one.

I also think that if people get tattoos they should go all the way with it. What is the point of getting one if they make it small and discreet? I mean, when people get tattoos they KNOW that it'll be on their skin FOREVER so why make it so discreet like it's a shame to have a tattoo? Seriously. end rant.

If I could get any tattoo and not have to worry about my job etc, I would get a sleeve. I just think that would be totally epic. I'm not sure why, but I do. I would have Chinese dragons and probably my last name in Chinese characters. Actually, dragons and horses. Dragons because I like dragons. Horses because that is my Chinese zodiac sign.

And yes I realized I have just ranted on about this, but if I had to make it discreet I'd just put 黃 somewhere on my back. I doubt I'd do it because if it had to be discreet then I wouldn't even bother getting a tattoo.

0 comments: