The general going ons of my life...

Cold.
Cold.
Cold.
Cold.
Cold.
My fingers typing away in the cold.
My brain freezing.
What am I to write about today?
Ah yes, it is cold.
All I can think about is how DAMN COLD IT IS UP HERE!!!
My brain screams the word 'COLD!'
Yes, I know.... I want heat.
Wear an extra sweater? Maybe I'll do that.
When will Spring come?
***

So anyways, I'm getting sick of this Tibet crap. I'm getting sick of trying to explain to ignorant narrow minded people that the Chinese are not conducting a genocide of Tibetan people as we speak.
Go to China. Go to Tibet. See with your own eyes what is going on!!
Yes, the Chinese Government has a bad rap when it comes to Human Rights.
How can you expect them to perfect their human rights in such a short amount of time when in North America it took us 200 years?
Go ask a Chinese in China... are they suffering? Are they not free?
Depends on what you mean by 'free'.
Sure, they have no political freedom but it doesn't mean the people in China are being oppressed! When I say China, I mean Tibet is included. They are a province in China. They are part of China.
ughhh I have ranted again.

And I can help but think of this one line in the movie Sarafina. "FREEDOM!"
haha, great movie. You guys should watch.

***

Now for the interesting stuff.
I'm going to try attempt to write an essay for an essay contest in 2 days. Actually, less than 2 days. The topic is 'What contributions can individuals make to solutions to the problem of climate change?"

I think I can pull it off. I won't be great. I probably won't even win, but hey, at least I tried. I kind of like writing essays. It helps organize things in my head and I even learn some new things along the way.

My jacket is keeping me warm. :)

0 comments: