I don't have depression but...

sometimes I wonder....


Maybe it's because I'm all hormonal and going through my teenage years full of fun times and bad time. Sometimes I feel so stressed and wonder why I do what I do and what am I getting out of it? Why do I keep needing to uphold this image others have of me? My reputation? The expectations of my parents? What is my purpose in life? Don't worry I'm not going to become some hippy who travels the world trying to find herself.

But sometimes, sometimes, I just get so stressed and I wonder why I even bother which leads me feeling sad.... depressed. Then I get suicidal thoughts. Driving into that tree seems like a good idea.... None of which are ever serious though there was this one time.... but that's another story.

Does this make me prone to future mental illnesses? Do I have chemical imbalances just waiting to happen? One day, will I just explode?

I think I know why I tend to stray away from people.... I put a gap between us. I get too sensitive sometimes, too much emotion. I don't like it. Through elementary and most of secondary school I had remained a person with few emotions. Hiding them, shielding myself.

Ah... another pointless rant. Time to study!

0 comments: