Inconsistent

Inconsistent. That is exactly what I am.

Take my blogging habits for example. I am a very inconsistent blogger. I might post many entries in a week, and other weeks I will post none. Eventually, my blogging stops all together. Then out of the blue I start blogging again; like now.

My inconsistency follows me into school. In the beginning of the year I don't procrastinate as much but as weeks go by, late nights get later. Then a couple of months go by and I try not to procrastinate as much. This is reflected upon my marks. High, low, high, low, meh, good enough. But for me, it's NOT good enough. I wish that my marks weren't like the stock market. The future clear as mud. I wish the trend was high, and stayed high. Straight lining at high and only going higher!

Only a wish? No, the future will be based upon how I react to things. I like LeChatelier's principle: If a stress is added to a closed system at equilibrium, the system will shift to relieve that shift. Maybe I should shift how I do things to relieve my stress. If things are going downhill and I react by not doing anything then downhill I shall keep going. Therefore, I need to set my priorities right if I'm ever going to become healthily successful in school. So, no more late nights for me. I am starting with bed by 12 am.

0 comments: