I hate fake people...


Just as the title says, I hate fake people... with a passion.



My picture shall be explained:
So, during the parent-teacher interview tonight (I have spies, no need for parents to inform me), one of my teachers had told my parents that my participation levels were low thus causing my marks to head towards hell. This means, I should put my hands up more often to answer questions. My teacher is seriously contradicting herself because no matter how many times I raise my hand to answer questions she'll pick on someone who DIDN'T even raise their hand! Now, she doesn't even wait for students to raise their hands because she'll ask a question and immediately pick someone to answer. This got so frustrating that I refuse to raise my hands anymore and when I don't raise my hands, she goes and picks me. What is up with that? I've had this teacher since grade 8 and she was just as frustrating then as she is now.
Also, when one of my parents said that I was "shy" she replies something along the lines of "well, that is strange, because she used to joke around a lot last year." I did? I remember last years interview she said that I was really quiet and should participate more....

As for the other teachers, they gave very fair info to my parents... even the one who's giving me a very low mark and it's not low without a reason.. unlike some other teacher. Grrr!

0 comments: